The 10 weirdest things about America, according to people from other countries.
Obviously there’s nothing weird about America and if someone says there is, we should fight them. That being said . . . I guess it’s POSSIBLE that someone from another country might be surprised by one or two things here. A new survey asked people from other countries to share the strange things that surprised them the first time they visited the U.S.
Here are the top 10 . . .
1. There are a ton of squirrels.
2. The size of our sodas.
3. The giant turkey legs for sale at amusement parks.
4. All of the drive-thrus, and not just for fast food. For coffee, pharmacies, liquor, and more.
5. All the ads for lawyers and prescription drugs.
6. The gaps on the bathroom stall doors.
7. American flags everywhere.
8. How friendly people are.
9. Everyone constantly driving above the speed limit.
10. The massive size of our vehicles.