Five Random Facts
1. The time when the largest percentage of the world is sleeping is 5:00 P.M. Eastern. Approximately 57% of people in the world are sleeping at that hour . . . even though very few of them are in the U.S.
2. There was a sequel written for “Beetlejuice” called “Beetlejuice Goes Hawaiian”, but it fell through.
On a positive note “Beetlejuice v. Superman” just got the green light.
3. The marshmallows in Lucky Charms cereal have a name: Marbits.
4. Four of the characters in “Frozen” are named Hans, Kristoff, Anna, and Sven . . . as a tribute to Hans Christian Andersen. The movie is based off his story “The Snow Queen”.
5. Belarus is the largest country in the world without any mountains, at 80,155 square miles. Lithuania is the second-largest.